YOHIMBINE (5 mg/pill, 100 lot sachet)
Yohimbine or Quebrachine, is an indole alkaloid derived from the bark of two different trees found in Africa and South America. Yohimbine (not to be confused with Yohimbe, which it is derived from) is an Alpha2-Adrenergic Receptor Antagonist that is commonly used as a veterinary drug to reverse sedation in animals. It has also been used to combat Erectile Dysfunction (ED), but is not as effective as other types of medication such as Viagra or Cialis. In the performance enhancing world it is used with other stimulants to expedite fat loss, and has proven to be efficacious. Yohimbine HCL can have adverse side effects, so it should be used in moderation at your own risk.
NOTE: There is no “miracle” fat loss drug or diet. To properly lose weight (ideally body fat, not muscle and/or water) requires a healthy diet where you remain in a calorie deficit (consuming fewer daily calories than you expend). Sufficient weekly exercise (via weight training and cardio) is also required to both build muscle and expedite fat loss. Getting adequate recovery and sleep (7-9 hours per night) is equally important. Supplementation of essential vitamins/minerals, and the addition of thermogenic and anabolic drugs will greatly enhance fat loss. All of these factors are equally important for optimal health, wellness, anabolism and fat loss. If you are lacking in any area, your efforts can fail. Remember that long term consistency will help you reach and sustain your goals.
- Accelerated fat loss (via lipolysis)
- Targets fat cells
- Stacks well with other stimulants
- Treatment for Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Possible treatment for Female Sexual Dysfunction
- 0.5 hrs (est)
Possible Dosage & Cycle Length:
- Men/Women @ 2.5-5 mg/pre-workout, or as needed throughout the day
- Can be administered multiple times throughout the day due to the very short half-life
- Not safe to be used by pregnant women
- Not intended for continuous daily use