NOLVAGEN (20 mg/pill, 50 lot sachet)
Nolvagen, known as Tamoxifen Citrate (or Nolvadex), is one of two popular Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators (SARMs) most commonly used by bodybuilders to counter the all too common estrogenic side effects that most aromatizing anabolic-androgenic steroids (AAS) can bring, such as gynecomastia (bitch tits) and hypertension (due to increased water retention). SERMs work by binding to estrogen receptors and inhibiting aromatized estrogen (a byproduct from exogenous anabolic hormone administration) from binding to them and inducing its estrogenic side effects. Interestingly, Nolvagen also has the ability to act like estrogen in some parts of the body, like the liver, where the estrogenic activity has been found to improve cholesterol levels. It is commonly used on cycle for this purpose, and to mitigate estrogenic side effects, and post cycle to help initiate the body’s natural production of testosterone, and help regulate the related hormones negatively affected by exogenous hormone administration. Nolvadex is more potent than Clomid, and is more effective at raising luteinizing hormone (LH) levels post cycle.
- Binds to estrogen receptors, blocking estrogen
- Reduction of estrogenic side effects
- Raises natural testosterone secretion levels
- Can help muscles appear hard and dry (at a low body fat percentage)
- Improves cholesterol profile
- Medication for treatment/prevention of hormone-responsive breast cancer
- Used as part of a Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) protocol
- 5-7 days
Possible Dosage & Cycle Length:
- On Cycle: Men @ 10-20 mg/day, as needed to mitigate side effects
- Use for duration of cycle, only if it is needed
- Post Cycle Therapy (PCT): 40 mg/day for 2 weeks, 20mg/day for another 2-4 weeks, run concurrently with Clomid. HCG may be run for 10 days prior to Clomid and Nolvadex, depending on the required PCT. Start PCT accordingly after all anabolic compounds have been fully cleared from the body.
- Breast Cancer Protocol: Men & Women @ 10-20 mg/twice per day (after an initial 40 mg dosage). Once the cancer has subsided, a 10-20 mg/day dosage can possibly continue indefinitely. THIS IS NOT MEDICAL ADVICE! CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR RELATING TO ALL CANCER TREATMENTS.