MIRAGEN (0.5mg/pill, 40 lot sachet)
Miragen, known as Mirapex (or Pramipexole) is a strong dopamine agonist drug used in modern medicine to treat Parkinson’s disease and restless legs syndrome. Its use becomes invaluable while running 19-nor compounds (Tren and Deca) by decreasing elevated prolactin levels and the related side effects (such as erectile dysfunction, or “Deca Dick”). While not a SERM or AI, it falls into this category of medication in mitigating the potential side effects that certain anabolic steroids can bring. The degree of the side effects from elevated prolactin levels will largely be dependent on genetics, as some users will be more genetically predisposed to certain side effects. For those sensitive to prolactin, this popular medication can aid by mitigating gynecomastia, erectile dysfunction, and can reduce a man’s refractory period (the time it takes to be able to ejaculate), allowing for increased frequency of sexual activity.
- Binds to dopamine receptors, increasing dopamine
- Decreases prolactin levels
- Raises growth hormone secretion levels
- Treatment for gynecomastia
- Treatment for erectile dysfunction
- Reduces refractory period
- 8-12 hrs
Possible Dosage & Cycle Length:
- Men @ 0.25-0.5 mg/twice per week, adjust as needed to mitigate side effects
- Use for duration of cycle, only if it is needed
There are no reviews yet.