Levigen, Known as Levitra (or Vardenafil) is a popular Erectile Dysfunction (ED) medication. It is a Phosphodiesterase Type 5 Inhibitor (PDE5 Inhibitor) that works by increasing blood flow to the penis. When the penile arteries relax and nitric oxide is released, this leads to a full, strong and longer lasting erection. There is anecdotal evidence that PDE5 Inhibitors may increase sexual pleasure for women by increasing blood flow to the clitoris and vaginal tissues, increasing lubrication and enhancing orgasm. Sexual stimulation is still required to benefit from its effects. There are numerous physiological and psychological reasons for sexual dysfunction (stress, low testosterone, drug use, etc.) and if the libido is too low to enduce an erection, Levigen will not be effective. In this case the libido would need to be increased with a modality such as testosterone therapy or use of PT-141. Levigen will greatly enhance an erection with users noticing its effects within 30 minutes, and results lasting for around four hours. It is also effective at lowering high blood pressure, and is also reported to aid with premature ejaculation. There is anecdotal evidence that PDE5 Inhibitors may increase sexual pleasure in women by increasing blood flow to the clitoris and vaginal tissues, increasing lubrication and enhancing orgasm.
- Increased sexual performance
- Fuller, harder, longer lasting erections
- Treatment for Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Helps with premature ejaculation
- Can enhance sexual pleasure for women
- Increased self-esteem and confidence
- A better sex life has numerous physiological and psychological benefits
- Effective for decreasing high blood pressure
- Effects last around four hours
- 4-6 hrs
Possible Dosage & Cycle Length:
- Men @ 10-20 mg, 30 minutes prior to intercourse as needed
- Women @ 5-10 mg, 30 minutes prior to intercourse as needed
- Not intended for continuous daily use.