LETROGEN (2.5mg/pill, 50 lot sachet)
Letrogen, known as Letrozole (or Femara), is the strongest and least frequently used Aromatase Inhibitor (AI) that becomes invaluable while running cycles with aromatizing anabolic compounds. Where SERMs bind to the estrogen receptor, effectively blocking estrogen from doing its thing, AIs function by blocking the formation of the aromatase enzyme from broken-down anabolic compounds, responsible for the production of elevated estrogen levels. Letrogen can decimate the body’s serum estrogen levels by inhibiting the aromatase process, eliminating the negative estrogenic side effects. Most all anabolic androgenic steroid cycles will require an AI to prevent elevated estrogen levels and the related side effects. Rarely will there be a need to suppress all estrogen conversion, other than in a bodybuilding pre-contest phase. If estrogenic side effects have manifested, a SERM would also be utilized to prevent the existing estrogen from worsening the side effects (gyno, water retention, erectile dysfunction, etc.).
- Inhibits the conversion of testosterone into estrogen
- Elimination of estrogenic side effects
- Raises natural testosterone secretion levels
- Reduces blood pressure
- Medication for treatment/prevention of breast cancer
- 24 hrs
Possible Dosage & Cycle Length:
- Men @ 0.5-1 mg/every other day (EOD), only as needed to mitigate side effects
- This is a short term use drug, 7-14 days to reverse gyno, or pre contest for bodybuilding competition, use only if it is needed
- Breast Cancer Protocol: Men & Women @ 2.5 mg/day until cancer has subsided, then switch to Nolvadex as a preventative treatment. THIS IS NOT MEDICAL ADVICE! CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR RELATING TO ALL CANCER TREATMENTS.
There are no reviews yet.