HCG (5,000 IU bottle)
HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin) is a polypeptide hormone that is commonly used therapeutically as an effective contraceptive aid for both men and women. Exogenous HCG administration mimics Luteinizing Hormone (LH), which like Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH), is one of the primary gonadotropin hormones that stimulates contraception for women, and natural testosterone production in men. Regarding performance enhancement, HCG is used by steroid users both on-cycle and post-cycle (as part of a Hormone Replacement Therapy protocol) to stimulate natural testosterone production for men. HCG is an essential part of most PCT protocols, and is also supplemented with on-cycle, moreso for the superficial purpose of keeping the testes full, and helping stimulate the production of natural testosterone that would otherwise be suppressed by exogenous anabolic-androgenic steroid (AAS) use. All peptides require reconstitution by administering Bacteriostatic Water into the bottle prior to use.
When it comes to male performance enhancement, HCG is commonly used to kickstart a Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) protocol, followed by a second Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator (SERM) phase. Steroids and SARMs can suppress natural testosterone production. When a cycle comes to an end, and the exogenous hormones are passed from the body, there is a need to “turn on” the body’s natural testosterone production, and this can take considerable time depending on the compounds used, length of cycle, age of the user and other genetic factors. During this recovery period, there are many adverse side effects to deal with, such as depression, muscle tissue loss, increased stored body fat, decreased metabolism, etc.This when a proper PCT protocol is needed to mitigate these side effects. Doctors now commonly prescribe HCG as part of Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) to help mitigate the adverse but natural effects of aging.
- Necessary Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) drug
- On-cycle use prevents testicular atrophy
- Mimics Luteinizing Hormone (LH), initiating production of natural testosterone
- Treatment for Hypogonadism (low testosterone)
- Anti-aging/Longevity enhancing drug
- Female infertility treatment
- Helps with depression
- 24-36 hrs
Possible Dosage & Cycle Length:
- Can be run briefly as part of PCT, or for the duration of a cycle, or year-round as part of a Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) protocol
- PCT protocol:
- A) 5,000-10,000 IU split evenly daily, or every other day, for 10 days after all steroids/SARMs have been cleared from the body
- Three days after cessation of oral steroids or SARMs
- One week after cessation of short ester steroids
- Two to three weeks after cessation of long ester steroids
- B) Clomid and/or Nolvadex will be used after HCG, as needed for an additional 4-6 weeks.
- On-cycle protocol: 250 IU/week
- HRT/low testosterone protocol: 500-1,000 IU three times per week for 3-4 weeks followed by 500-1,000 IU twice per week ongoing