EVISTA (30 mg/pill, 50 lot sachet)
Evista or Raloxifene Hydrochloride is a less common Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator (SERM) which is commonly used by bodybuilders to counter the estrogenic side effects that most anabolic steroids can bring, such as gynecomastia (bitch tits) and hypertension (due to increased water retention). Evista is the most efficacious SERM to reverse gyno symptoms once developed.
SERMs in Canada work by binding to estrogen receptors within the body, preventing the aromatized estrogen (a byproduct from exogenous anabolic hormone administration) from binding to them and inducing its estrogenic side effects. It is commonly used on cycle to mitigate side effects and post cycle to help initiate the body’s natural secretion of testosterone and regulate all the related hormones negatively affected by exogenous hormone administration.
Benefits Of EVISTA :
- Binds to estrogen receptors, blocking estrogen
- Reduction of estrogenic side effects
- Best anti-estrogen drug for treating gynecomastia
- Raises natural testosterone secretion levels
- Can be used as part of a Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) protocol
- Osteoporosis treatment drug
- Breast cancer reduction drug
- 4 days
Possible Dosage & Cycle Length:
- On Cycle: Men @ 30 mg/day, as needed to mitigate side effects
- Use for the duration of the cycle, only if it is needed, 4-6 weeks of daily use can reverse gynecomastia symptoms
- Post Cycle Therapy (PCT): Ideally use Nolvadex @ 40 mg/day for 2 weeks, 20mg/day for another 2-4 weeks, and run concurrently with Clomid. HCG may be run for 10 days prior to Clomid and Nolvadex, depending on the required PCT. Start PCT accordingly after all anabolic compounds have been fully cleared from the body.