CLOMIGEN (50 mg/pill, 50 lot sachet)
Clomigen, known as Clomiphene Citrate (or Clomid), is one of a few popular Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators (SARMs) most commonly used by bodybuilders to counter the all too common estrogenic side effects that most anabolic steroids can bring, such as gynecomastia (bitch tits) and hypertension (due to increased water retention). SERMs work by binding to estrogen receptors within the body, inhibiting the aromatized estrogen (a byproduct from exogenous anabolic hormone administration) from binding to them and inducing its estrogenic side effects. It is commonly used on cycle to mitigate estrogenic side effects, and post cycle to help initiate the body’s natural production of testosterone, and help regulate the related hormones negatively affected by exogenous hormone administration. Clomigen also has its therapeutic use as a popular fertility aid.
- Binds to estrogen receptors, blocking estrogen
- Reduction of estrogenic side effects
- Raises natural testosterone secretion levels
- Fertility aid
- Can help muscles appear hard and dry (at a low body fat percentage)
- Used as part of a Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) protocol
- 5 days
Possible Dosage & Cycle Length:
- On Cycle: Men @ 50 mg/day, as needed to mitigate side effects
- Use for duration of cycle, only if it is needed
- Post Cycle Therapy (PCT): Men @ 100 mg/day for 2 weeks, 50mg/day for another 2 weeks, run concurrently with Nolvadex. HCG may be run for 10 days before Clomid and Nolvadex, depending on the required PCT. Start PCT accordingly after all anabolic compounds have been fully cleared from the body.
- Female Fertility Aid protocol: @ 50 mg/day, five days into the menstrual cycle, for five consecutive days. Increase to 100 mg/day on the next menstrual cycle if unsuccessful. Repeat for 5-6 menstrual cycles before looking for alternative options.