CBD (10 mg/pill, 80 lot sachet)
CBD (Cannabidiol) is quickly gaining traction in performance and therapeutic settings for men, women, children and even animals as a natural supplement that has a growing number of benefits as the ongoing medical studies continue to prove. This non psychoactive cannabinoid has beneficial, yet not fully understood effects on the brain. It seems to prevent the breakdown of serotonin in the brain, which affects mood, pain, and cognitive functioning. Preventing the breakdown of this chemical and increasing its levels in the blood seems to reduce psychotic symptoms associated with a number of conditions such as schizophrenia. Also, cannabidiol appears to reduce pain and anxiety. For fitness enthusiasts, its anti-inflammatory qualities can expedite the rate of healing and recovery from training, along with promoting better sleep cycles and quality of life in general.
- Promotes recovery from training
- Pain relief
- Reduction of depression and anxiety
- Possible reduction of cancer symptoms
- Neuroprotective qualities
- Regulates blood pressure and promotes cardiac heath
- Antipsychotic qualities
- Addiction mitigation
- Diabetes prevention
- 1-2 days
Possible Dosage & Cycle Length:
- Men/Women: @ 20-40+ mg/day
- Can be run year-round as part of a daily wellness protocol
There are no reviews yet.