BPC 157 Canada (5 mg bottle)
BPC 157 Canada is a miracle healing peptide that is a synthetic form of Body Protection Compound, a naturally occurring peptide synthesized within the stomach. As with other hormones, as we age our bodies synthesize less and less of it. BPC is a fifteen amino acid peptide that helps heal injured connective tissue and more. It has been shown to significantly improve mobility, strength, and flexibility of joint/connective tissue. Clinical studies have shown its efficacy in accelerating injury recovery similarly to TB-500.
It also has numerous benefits for digestive health and is commonly used by those suffering from GI conditions such as gastric ulcers, cramping, Crohn’s, Leaky Gut, and Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS). Site-specific administration is recommended to heal injuries, and oral consumption can benefit digestive and mental health conditions. Often BPC is stacked with TB-500 and/or Human Growth Hormone (HGH) to significantly expedite the recovery time of healing an injury. All peptides require reconstitution by administering Bacteriostatic Water into the bottle prior to use.
Benefits Of BPC 157 Canada :
- Miracle healing peptide
- Accelerated injury recovery
- Enhanced tendon, ligament, nerve, connective tissue repair, and regeneration
- Numerous neurological and mental health benefits
- Blood pressure regulation and cardiac support
- Mitigation of GI/digestive conditions (such as Crohn’s, Leaky Gut, IBS, etc.)
- Liver support
- Anti-aging/longevity properties
- 4 hrs
Possible Dosage & Cycle Length:
- Injury Healing protocol: Men/Women @ 200-400 mcg/day
- The site specifically injects the daily dosage as needed until the injury has healed
- Digestive Support protocol: Men/Women @ 10 mcg per kg of bodyweight
- Consume orally for the treatment of digestive issues
- Can be run as needed to expedite injury healing and/or year-round to help with a digestive issues
How To Use BPC 157 Canada?
The dose of BPC 157 Canada is a difficult matter to deal with, as the substance has not yet been the victim of a full-blown human trial. However, those who have used it say that the average dose for a person weighing 60 kg or 132 pounds is approximately 600mcg (micrograms). If you are a woman, you may need a lower dose. In addition, if you use it only for pain relief, the dose of BPC-157 will be closer to the 250mcg mark.
The most common way of administering BPC 157 Canada is by injection, which, like other peptides and SARMS, is sent directly to the abdominal cavity instead of being injected into a muscle or skin tissue. It is incredibly important to remember to consult a doctor or a licensed medical professional before deciding on dosage and starting to use BPC-157. If you take more than you need, you may experience severe severe side effects.
How Much Should You Take
There has been a lot of research on BPC-157 and it has been shown to be methodically effective if injected once daily at anywhere from 1-10mcg per kg body weight. In most cases, it comes in doses anywhere from 200mcg to 800mcg. Some people report maximum success by taking 250-350mcg twice daily for a total of 500-700mcg per day. So as you can see, there are some variations in the dosage recommendations.