BACTERIOSTATIC WATER (30 ml bottle)
Bacteriostatic Water is sterile water containing 0.9% benzyl alcohol that is used to reconstitute peptides and other drugs. It is a needed addition for all peptides that do not come in liquid form. The benzyl alcohol suppresses the potential growth of bacteria from forming in the bottle. One 30 ml bottle of bacteriostatic water can be used numerous times until empty. Store at room temperature and always follow proper sanitary procedures to keep it uncontaminated. Bacteriostatic water should never be substituted with any other water sources to reconstitute peptides.
- Needed to activate peptides
- Sterile and safe for both intramuscular (IM) and subcutaneous (SQ) injection
- Store at room temperature
- Long lasting if not contaminated
Possible Dosage & Cycle Length:
- Draw desired amount (typically 1 ml/100 IU) with any size syringe and inject into peptide bottle to reconstitute
There are no reviews yet.