ARIMIGEN (1 mg/pill, 50 lot sachet)
Arimigen, known as Anastrozole (or Arimidex), is a strong Aromatase Inhibitor (AI) and becomes invaluable while running steroid cycles with aromatizing compounds. Where SERMs bind to estrogen receptors, effectively blocking estrogen from binding to them, Aromatase Inhibitors (AIs) function by blocking the initial formation of the aromatase enzyme, which is a byproduct of administering most anabolic-androgenic steroid (AAS) compounds. Arimidex will significantly lower the body’s serum estradiol levels to a desirable level by inhibiting the aromatase process, mitigating the potential negative side effects. Most steroid cycles will require an AI to prevent elevated estrogen levels and the related side effects. If the effects have already manifested, then a Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator (SERM) such as Evista (Raloxifene) would also be utilized to counter the existing estrogen from worsening and reverse the the side effects (gyno, water retention, erectile dysfunction, etc.).
- Inhibits the conversion of testosterone into estrogen
- Reduction of estrogenic side effects
- Raises natural testosterone secretion levels
- Medication for treatment/prevention of breast cancer
- Can be used as part of a Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) protocol
- 5-7 days
Possible Dosage & Cycle Length:
- Men @ 0.5-1 mg/every other day, as needed to mitigate side effects
- Use for duration of cycle, only if it is needed
- Breast Cancer Protocol: Men & Women @ 1 mg/day. Once the cancer has subsided, Arimidex is generally replaced with Nolvadex during remission. THIS IS NOT MEDICAL ADVICE! CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR RELATING TO ALL CANCER TREATMENTS.